CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

THE LAND OF THE DEAD!

AAUGH! That's what I felt like Thursday evening. So cold that even sitting in front of the fireplace with a coat on couldn't warm me up! My body pain was so intense that I woke up every 3 hours during the night just to take another advil! If this is what the flu was, I wanted to die! I haven't been sick in a long time, all those years of good health I took for granted. Friday I couldn't exercise now that's sick! I layed on the couch in pain. However, Friday night I couldn't sleep either, so I decided to go run 12 miles. I figured I couldn't be in any more pain! Saturday I actually felt better after I ran! Andrew gave this to us. He came down with it on Monday. Friday I picked up Jeewon at school with the same flu like symptoms. She's been deathly sick ever since. She's by far the worst out of all of us. I'm doing pretty good now. I still am congested, and have a cough, like Andrew's, but Jeewon has the rocky mountain two step every time she eats. I feel so sorry for her. I've tried everything I can think of to get her well. Tomorrow we'll visit the Dr's office if she hasn't improved. I made my own probiotic yogurt and made smoothies for her then I've given her acidophilus. I'm hoping this will work! I thank Heavenly Father every day for my health. When you have your health you have everything.

No comments: