CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

GENERAL CONFERENCE SPRING 2008

Listening to conference this morning I am reminded how much I love this gospel. I know President Monson is a true prophet of the Lord Jesus Christ. I know this as I know this is the only true church on the face of this earth. I don't say this out of pride, but out of sincere humility. I respect other religions, and I love everyone, but I know the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints if the only true church on the face of this earth today. It is Jesus Christ's church. We are his servants and I need to follow more closely his example of service, love, faith, patience and compassion. I love Jesus Christ. He is my brother. I know I am a Child Of God, my spirit his one of royal offspring. I know this because the Holy Ghost has whispered this to me the truth of these things. I know the Holy Ghost is real and when I am living right, it is my constant companion. I KNOW THIS. I know Joseph Smith was and is a prophet and received the golden plates from an Angel named Moroni. He then translated them with help into the Book Of Mormon. Those plates contained a record of early inhabitants of the people in the Americas. These plates that were translated are called the Book of Mormon. I LOVE THE BOOK OF MORMON! It teaches us right from wrong, and how to avoid the pitfalls that can come to us if we are not obedient. I feel peace when I read the Book Of Mormon. The Holy Ghost has witnessed to me that the Book Of Mormon is true. I also love the Bible. With both of these sets of scriptures, we can have true knowledge of where we came from, what we are doing here on earth, and where we will go after death. It is so comforting to know this. I have faith, love and hope when I read these books. I LOVE THE SCRIPTURES! They are the only books I have re-read several times. The only books I need! I know my religion gives me greater joy and happiness. I would be nothing without it. I hope and pray that anyone who reads this blog, will read the Book Of Mormon, and then to ask God and Jesus Christ for a testimony of it's truthfulness. I know it's true and you can know too.

No comments: