CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

NO FEAR SCRIPTURE REFERENCES

Psalms 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life of whom shall I be afraid? Psalms 56:4 In God I have put my trust I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. 2 Timothy 1:17 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear byt of power and of love and of a sound mind. 1 John 4:18 Perfect love casteth out fear. D&C 101 36-37 Wherefore fear not even unto death for in this world your joy is not full but in me your joy is full, therefore care not for the body neither the life of the body but care for the soul and for the life of the soul. D&C 136:17 Go thy way and do as I have told you and fear not thine enemies for they shall not have power to stop my work.
QUESTIONS: Something in your life that is hard for you right now or that you don't really like....

No comments: