CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Justin's 28!


I can't believe my oldest son is 28! To celebrate we went to Crystal Hot Springs, where we soaked and enjoyed the warm hot springs. Annie, Andy, JeeWon, and I took the Alaskan Plunge three times! That's when you jump into the cold pool, from the hot pots. Annie screamed even before she hit the cold water, scaring us half to death! The rest of us screamed after we hit the water. The last time we plunged however, I got a brain freeze that involved a headache. We couldn't get Justin to take the plunge. Tina took it once. After soaking a couple of hours, we had had enough. Our skin was wrinkled like prunes and we were itchy from the salty water. We were all hungry so we found a Chinese restaurant in Brigham City. The food and staff was great. Annie made Justin a cake, so we headed for home to open presents and eat cake. Justin received a card game (King's Crown) from Annie and Andy, a Paul Pott's C.D. from me, and pho from Jayni and Jake. We played King's Crown until Tina threatened to take the keys and go home. JeeWee won! She was the life of the party. We all became delirious after she snorted and one time she made us laugh so hard we cried! The game was mega fun, and Jayni I did not cheat! Justin has so much hot air, that he had no trouble blowing out all the candles, even the trick ones. The cake was delicious, even though Justin threw his in the garbage! (He's on the South Beach diet) Happy Birthday Bup! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Jayni and Jake said...

Gees, I'm glad you have a blog so I know what you guys REALLY did. Sounds like fun. I'm really jealous of the hot springs!