CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

SPRING BREAK?

This is what we did for Spring break! FUN HUH? Jeewon planted peas, Andrew pruned and I did it both. When we got tired, all we had to think of was the huge apples we get in the fall, and the yummy produce in the summer. Then Jeewon and I cleaned the whole house. The next day we were sore but we still managed to go to Temple Square and shopping at the Gateway. We stayed overnight at Annie and Andy's where we watched movies, dyed Easter eggs, ate popcorn, and pizza and I ZONKED OUT, after running 15 miles that morning. I was no fun at all! The next morning was Easter. Jeewon and I read articles on Christ from the ensign, then we ate dyed Easter eggs, banana chocolate chip muffins and drank Orange Julius'. Annie had us an Easter present that morning. She gave me gum and Jeewon putty with a card. HOW SWEET! We then went to see Annie and Andy's Choir Performance. Annie directed the choir. Andy and Annie both had solo parts in the program. Annie's direction of the choir was remarkable, and her solo was fantastic. Andy's was too! What talent those two have. WE LOVE YOU BOTH!

No comments: